Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Where have I been?

It's been awhile since I've posted to my blog, and it's not because things have not been happening.  Early in May, I was in Las Vegas for a technology convention, but for a day and a half, I spent time at Bryce Canyon National Park, and then also a little time at Zion National Park.  In June, our oldest daughter was married, and the last week of July I spent in San Diego.  So I've been keeping busy with my cameras, but just have not found time to post updates to my web site (www.JHillmer.com) or here.  In August, I'm helping a high school band group with their "band camp" and that includes shooting them too. 

I just got back a nice shot from my Bryce Canyon collection, one that I had printed and mounted at Nations Photo Lab as a 20x30 inch, and then double matted and framed at a local framing store in town.  It really looks nice.  Here's a small version of the shot:

No comments:

Post a Comment