Sunday, July 31, 2011

2011 - a Very Busy Year

I've neglected my blog and web site, and it's not because I don't have material to post, I've just been backlogged with material and buried.  That's a good problem to have, but I feel guilty not posting.  2011 so far has included trips/events:

  • to Arches National Park, Utah   
  • to Canyonlands National Park, Utah
  • to Joshua Tree National Park, Califorina
  • to Australia's Kuranda - Rainforest, Cairns (Great Barrier Reef) and Sydney
  • to New Zealand (North Island)
  • to Florida (family outing in Orlando, and time on Sanibel Island, including J. N. "Ding" Darling National Wildlife Refuge, Tarpon Bay)
  • a High School graduation for one of my daughters
  • and short amounts of time in Illinois, Colorado, Nevada, and Seattle Washington (with one more short trip scheduled late this year to Miami)

No comments:

Post a Comment