Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Marching Band Material

While my hobby is Nature and Wildlife photography, I have also been a high-school Marching Band's photographer for a few years. This past weekend was a lot of fun, getting group and sectional shots of the kids, while also looking for material for a glossy program that is being put together for a show we will be hosting in two weeks. Candid and group shots are provided to the band members and their parents using a semi-private site, so I usually don't display their shots elsewhere. I will include a few here that I like from the weekend, as they capture the mood and event, without focusing on the individuals. One of these will be on the cover of the program that we sent off to the printer today, the others are just shots that I like.



No comments:

Post a Comment