Saturday, August 1, 2009

Spent Fri at EAA in Oshkosh

Annually, the EAA (Experimental Aircraft Association) sponsors the world's largest airplane gathering, in Oshkosh Wisconsin. The week long event attracts people and planes, many were experimental or homebuilt, from all over the world. Thank you to Computer Associates for hosting me at the event.

Of special interest to me this year was the double decked Airbus A380 that flew in for the week. It was on display, though the lines to get into it were a bit long. I watched it take off on Friday, as it headed back to Milwaukee and then on to its next event. The other craft that was incredible, was the White Knight 2, the carrier plane for the future Space Ship Two. The space pod was not attached at this time, but the plane looked really great.





I recently purchased a Honda CR-V, so when I saw that Honda has a jet too, the HondaJet (hondajet.honda.com), I had to check that out, and I got a HondaJet T-Shirt that matches my car's color, but the $3+ million tag on the jet was more than I had in my wallet.

No comments:

Post a Comment