Saturday, August 22, 2009

NWF selected one of my shots

A while back, I posted a few pictures on Flickr, and made them part of a National Wildlife Magazine's group (the National Wildlife Federation's Wildlife Gardens Group). Soon after, the National Wildlife Federation contacted me and asked to use one of my Cedar Waxwing (see below) shots in a screen saver they were putting together. I agreed, and you can now get that for free. You can go to their Wildlife Habitat Screen Saver page, or you can directly download it by clicking here: screen saver.



I have not put a lot of shots on Flickr, because I have my own site, www.jhillmer.com, but I added a few today so that I could enter a few more shots into the National Wildlife Magazine's “America the Beautiful” contest.

No comments:

Post a Comment